Maintaining Heat Exchanger Tubes Clean
ATCS-Industrial conserves the heat exchange efficiency of tube and shell heat exchangers by maintaining the exchanger tubes free of fouling. Rubber balls are recirculated at set time intervals to capture deposits accumulated in the heat exchanger tubes.
ATCS-Industrial reduces plant downtime and
ATCS is the most efficient automatic on-line solution for keeping heat exchanger tubes continuously clean and providing optimal heat exchange:
- Maintains process efficiency by optimizing the heat transfer capacity
of heat exchangers.
- Increases plant productivity by preventing stoppage days otherwise
required for manual cleaning of the tubes
How ATCS Works
The Tenergetica ATCS is installed on the chiller’s condenser and keeps tubes clean without human intervention. The system periodically injects into the tubes sponge balls that are slightly larger in diameter then the tubes themselves. The natural pressure head pushes the balls through the tube, which is thus rubbed clean. The balls are then trapped in the outlet of the heat exchanger, where they are prepared for the next cleaning cycle.
Typical industrial installations take less than 50 man hours, and require only a few hours of process shutdown.
Trapping units are available in a variety of shapes and flow configurations to accommodate piping routes design and available space for installation.
Tenergetica ATCS’ Main Advantages:
- Excellent cleaning: reaches all tubes, both central and peripheral.
- Simple design: delivering high reliability, rapid installation, and effortless maintenance.
- Wide range of sizes: suitable for a wide variety of heat exchangers.
- Better ball trapping mechanism: absolutely no balls lost.
- Accurate control of the cleaning process: customizable cleaning intervals provide high performance and minimize balls’ wear.
Tenergetica ATCS Benefits
- Tubes are kept clean at all times.
- Heat exchanger constantly works at maximum efficiency.
- No downtime for periodic maintenance
- No chemicals and residues disposal hassle.
- Simple maintenance through continuous, automatic cleaning.
- Extends system service period.
- Innovative design delivers high reliability and simple integration.
ATCS vs. Manual Off-line Cleaning
|Tenergetica ATCS||MANUAL OFF-LINE CLEANING|
at maximum efficiency.
decreases between treatments.
|SHUTDOWN||No shutdown normally.
|Requires shutdown for cleaning.|
|DISPOSAL HASSLE||No chemicals.
|Cleaning chemicals & residues
harmful to environment.
|High due to performance
monitoring & manual cleaning.
Contact us for a free consultation
If you are looking for an effective solution to maintain your heat exchanger clean, ATCS-Industrial is the only solution that provides outstanding performance and a fast return on investment. Contact us to learn more about our solutions.