Electro-Chlorination and Electro-Oxidation for On-Site Potabilization of Drinking Water
CQM’s SRDW Drinking Water Electro-chlorination System employs the latest technologies to provide a cost effective, environmentally friendly solution to chlorinate and disinfect drinking water.
This is accomplished without using chemical additives or continuous replacement of expensive filters or membranes.
The SRDW system uses electro-chlorination and electro-oxidation reactions induced by electrolysis to generate chlorine and other oxidants with powerful bactericide characteristics, delivering drinking water according to the strictest bio-content standards.
Disinfection by Electro-Chlorination and Electro-Oxidation
The SRDW system is used as an alternative to the dosing of chlorine gas, and offers many security and logistical benefits, and avoiding the risks inherent to the use of chlorine gas or sodium hypochlorite.
In the electrolytic process an electric current passes between two electrodes (anode and cathode) using water as the conductor. The electric current induces controlled chemical reactions that take advantage of the salts, carbonates and minerals in the water to produce disinfectants in quantities large enough to ensure that the water quality meets the required health standards.
Secure, environmentally safe and hassle-free
CQM’s SRDW avoids the concern over the transport, handling and storage of chlorine gas and purchased hypochlorite.
The equipment has been designed to accommodate all applications for municipal and industrial use, and can be customized for installation as required.
- One-pass and recirculation applications.
- Drinking Water circuits and reservoirs.
- Residential complexes.
- Remote Towns.
- Process water in breweries/beverage industry.
- Process water in the food industry.
- Automatic, turnkey system.
- Configurable according to the existing water quality.
- Monitors, regulates and maintains stable levels of chlorine.
- Requires no additives.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Applicable for hard water treatment – reduces scaling.
- Effective operation at water temperatures up to 55 °C.
- Environmentally safe.
- Scalable solution for treatment of millions of m³/month.
Contact us for a free consultation
IIf you are looking for an effective chlorine generation solution, SRDW is the only solution that provides outstanding performance and a satisfactory return on investment.